Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thlog #4: Google Doc'athon

     This past week was a strange one huh? The classes in the computer lab on Monday and Wednesday were a little out of the comfort zone compared to our normal class in S2-11. But nonetheless I enjoyed it, except the little extra walk we had to make to the the CBI building on the far-end of the campus. It was also weird because although we were interacting as a class, it was all done anonymously on the computer. I thought the "Doc'athon" is great if you happen to be an introvert. But it could have been nice to answer everyone's question face to face with them. Maybe if it were done that way, it would be easier to understand what their problem may be and how I could help fix it, but it works either way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         To be honest, I didn't get to everyone's question, (my own fault) but nonetheless some questions were easier to answer than others. I enjoyed answering the easy questions because well........ they didn't require much hard thinking than others. It felt to me that some questions required first-order thinking to answer, and some required more planned out, second-order thinking. That's a good thing though. It forces you to think critically and give a more thought out response, and/or additional feedback/questions. But that gives for more helpful feedback that the questioner can benefit from. For all of those who's questions I commented on, I hope I helped out, not that you know which number I was, but regardless, I hope I helped.                                                                                                                                                                                                               I'd like to think I helped everyone who I gave feedback too, but I felt that maybe some of my answers were too short. Honestly I didn't have the answer(Sway) but I also didn't wanna give a bullshit answer, so I just said very little, or nothing at all to some of the questions. But now that our computer lab sessions are over, I can put all of my focus into my Portfolio and Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment